We believe that all students are capable of learning a language and our goal is to promote communicative abilities, intercultural competence and global awareness among Wayland High School students. Our French, Mandarin and Spanish programs provide students with consistent access to authentic language in interactive, immersion classrooms. Our Latin program focusses on developing in students the skills necessary to appreciate, interpret, and analyze essential and relevant Latin Literature.
- The Department welcomes Mr. Philip Kaplan as our 1st semester French substitute for Mme Marie
- Check out the 2016-17 China Exchange photos on the TRAVEL drop-down above
- Check out the 2017 Cuba Homestay photos on the TRAVEL drop-down above
- Check out photos from Mr. D.'s 2016-17 Classical Lit students performing their original drama at Happy Hollow
- CHECK FOR INFO ON 2018 PROPOSED ITALY TRIP WITH MR. KRASNOO
- CHECK FOR INFO ON 2018 PROPOSED FRANCE EXCHANGE WITH MME LANGELIER - MONTPELLIER & AIX-EN-PROVENCE